Re: Big Saltwater Cap

Hi Greg,

Tesla used salt water caps at Colorado Springs so they can't be all that
bad ;-)

With 98 bottles in parrallel the ESR is probably very low.   Your
construction is super nice so I think it should work great!  If a bottle
pops, it will probably take out one or two near it and spill a little water
but probably no big deal since your ready for that.

I'll look forward to hearing how it works.  It looks like you have done
everything right!

Cheers,

	Terry

BTW - My favorite animated GIFs is below involving salt caps ;-))

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/Ya.gif