RE: Big Saltwater Cap

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <nieporgo-at-email.uc.edu>

>You can sidestep the whole hazmat issue by using human
>or animal laxative grade mineral oil.  It's non-toxic,
>and we're only talking about 2 or 3 pints anyway.
>Saltwater isn't hazmat either.  It can all go in the
>storm drain if you need to dispose of it for some
>reason.  With periodic maintenance, the oil &
>electrolyte should lat for years without replacement.
>
>Greg
Greg, how do you deal with the constant corrosion of your conductors
by the salt water? My copper wires were completely covered (oxides?)
in less than a week. It seemed to reduce output (ESR increase?).
Greg
--

ICQ 95403614