Re: Conformity Magazine

Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:48:20 -0700, you wrote:

>Original poster: "Bob Wroblewski by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>

>Hi Y'all
>
>  A co-worker just handed me the professional trade
>magazine for regulatory compliance called "Conformity"
>March 2001 vol 6 number 3. It has a 7 page feature
>article starting on page 10 called "Build Your Own
>Tesla Coil" by Walt Noon (take a bow Walt!).
>
>  Geared toward beginners are steps to build a table
>top NST/static gap/foil plate cap Tesla Coil.
>  In the article is a listing for Walt's web site.
>http://www.noonco-dot-com/tesla
>  The magazine web site is www.conformity-dot-com but the
>march issue wasn't listed as of 3/29/01.

Seems a rather odd subject for a compliance mag... or maybe it's an
example of an extreme ESD/Transient hazard - "if your product survives
this, it will survive anything!"