salt water caps or buckets?

Original poster: "Nick Graber by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <nickgraber-at-home-dot-com>

hey I have a quick question can or could I use a five gallon paint bucket for a
salt water cap and how many would I need to power a medium sized coil if it is
possible to use. latest year was my first attempt at coiling very successful
with 1.5' arcs using a 15000v 30mA NST that is now dead with 14 bear bottle
caps.  But it is spring now and time to start the coiling aging now that it is
getting nice in Iowa.

Nick Graber
<mailto:nickgraber-at-home-dot-com>nickgraber-at-home-dot-com