Pool maggie doc?

Original poster: "Mike Novak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>

Hello All,
Does anyone still have a copy of bert pool's paper on magnifier
construction? I was unable to get ahold of him off-list, so maybe this will
do the trick. I printed out the paper some time ago and it took up more than
20 pages without the extra lines!!! Lengthy, but some good info. If you have
a copy, please either post it or send it to me off-list at
mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com
Thanks,

-Mike Novak