Re: "Scotty, Beam me up!"

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

<uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

> Hi.  What may help is the booklet entitled:  Tesla Oscillator and
> Fluorescent Tube Driver by Gary L. Peterson from 21st Century Books.
> This will give you building and internal tuning advice for your coils to
> drive remote lighting and motors with your Tesla coil.  It really works
> once you get your twin secondary transmitter/receivers into tune. I am
> amazed at the wireless power transmission capability of my Tesla coil and
> its ability to run motors at a distance with no wire connections!  Many
> people on this list guffaw at me for encouraging wireless electrical
> transmission and believing in Teslas wireless world system, but I have
> seen for myself that it is real!  And that is only with my dual modified
> neon setup with a tuned remote secondary. Imagine what a large pole pig
> tranny could be capable of!     Al.

<SNIP>

Al,

Have seen claims for this, but never heard it actually being done with a
motor. Did YOU actually drive a motor using this setup? If so, did you
rectify the receiver's output beforehand and what size motor have you
been able to drive and at what distance?

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering