Re: Longest practical ground cable?

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

ALthough a better antenna than the secondary, it's still a darn bad
antenna... at 300 kHz, wavelength is 1000 meters.  A 10 meter wire is 0.01
wavelength long.  It's a lumped component, if anything.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>