Re: Synchronize to your RSG (was Re: RATs)

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

> Hi All,
>
> Need an inductive sensor? see below:

snip

Thanks for your generous offer.

I would need a 4 channel scope to put this extra channel of information
to use, so I`l look for another method.
Right now I am leaning towards using a fully mechanical system, where
the electrodes are mooved by bowden cables (like clutch cable in
motorcycle) only isolated construction. This would give position away at
operators end, and provide nice feeling not always attainable by
electric interface.

Cheers, Finn Hammer