Re: Experiments \ Fun with TC's

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Burn some CD's!. A Rotating wire = try to set up a bearing balanced wire in
a horizontal "S" (when the
sparks eminate from the ends of the "S", it should slowly rotate = HV
Motor), light a flourescent tube
connected to RF ground on one end and put the CD on the other end (cd hole
fits about perfect over the
two electrodes of the tube - tube is mounted vertical to the secondary in
strike range), place a
chicken leg on the tube and cook it with HV. Ok, I'll stop and won't get
into the alcohol fire stuff!

Have fun!

Bart A.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>