From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 1:38 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Balancing Rotery Disk???

Original poster: "raven0075 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<raven0075-at-home-dot-com>

Out of balance rotary disk.
After making the disk perfectly round and adding the electrodes I still
have a
vibration problem, can you get these disks professionally made or is
there a
handy way to really get them balanced.

Thanks
Brian W