Sigma-6 Re: Dayton Hamfest May 18-20

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

After giving our first public demonstration at Sigma-6 yesterday, The Geek
Group is now semi-opened for the public. We're a fe hours from Dayton, head
north, we're right off US-131 in Kalamazoo MI. Open 7 days after 1, and
weekdays earlier (about 9 or so). All list members are always welcome to
come and tinker, we have power for anyone who wants to bring a coil, except
Bill ;) and if he gives me a call first, I'll get it...if I have to crank
the generator myself, I'll get it :)

Bill, what would I have to do to get a demonstartion of the 13M here for all
of us on the left coast? Has it ever been moved this far east before? I'd be
happy to do anything I can to make it feasable for a demonstartion here in
MI.

Duck