Re: Sphere/Toroid Comparison Chart

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Yes John, but does you graph indicate the same compacitance as was posted
for overlapped toroids? I'm guessing
it doesn't because Bert Pool's equation calc'd exactly as was posted on
these toroids.

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>