Ball lightning

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello everyone!

While poking around online, I happened across this most interesting
experiment...How to make ball lightning in your microwave.
http://www.amasci-dot-com/tesla/mwball.txt

A most interesting thing. I have not, and probably will not try it, and I
don't need to buy a new microwave :) Many of you have several, I'm sure, if
only for the MOTs in there... Thought you might be interested. Enjoy, but be
careful.

Chris W

ball lightning" at www.pupman-dot-com - Terry <<<