Vacume Gap

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Those vacume gaps do work well. Mine only uses 1/2 inch pipe and isn't put
together very well, but it still runs very well. The vacume is an external
wet/dry vacume attached by the hose on it. The vacume seems to strong, unless
it is spaced very well it will stop firing with a 12000v tranny once the
vacume gets to speed. Too wide it won't fire, not wide enough and the airflow
seems much too strong.