From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 4:31 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Odd/errratic TC behavior. Why?

Original poster: "jpeakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Snip>

 It was firing fine over a
range of SG adjustments, just no secondary output. When I tune the primary
really low, I get some yellow sparks off the top of the tank cap.

So I pulled out my 12kv/120ma that I have for my new system I am building. I
was a little concerned, as my coil is small, and I thought I'd have to run
at low power, as the .025 is close to a res cap for this tranny. Anyway, to
make a long story short, same deal. I tried gaps from .25 to .05. Nada. What
gives? It fires the gap great.

Snip>