Re: Tesla's World Electrical System 100years of proof!! Oops!! The wrong kind :-))

Original poster: "albert hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi everyone on the list.    Seems to me that the Big Bill Wysock, whom is
our most venerated, biggest sparking and arcing and massive Tesla coil
builder and  respected list member has now come forth and acclaimed that,
yes indeed, it is quite possible to implement a Tesla World Wireless
System.... This comes as no surprise to me, since I knew it was feasible
all along. All that was ever needed was a willingness to try.  Now, many,
many of you highly educated and forcibly truncated list members have said
that Tesla wireless is not possible....  But now Big Bill Wysock has
spoken.  And he feels Teslas wireless system is quite feasible!  And now
those very souls that put their faith in Mr. Bill Wysock at the beginning
and used his name to pronounce to everybody that wireless power was not
possible,,,,......    Well, they have now found that the very person they
set all their stakes on has now come forth and said"yes, Tesla wireless
is possible"  we just need to change our manner of
thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Golly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     But now my greatest
fear is that many of the Highly Degreed list members will now attack Mr.
Wysock. himself, just to propagate their forcibly schooled beliefs.
Gee!  That would be an awful shame if the list members that once placed
all their nuts into the disbelief of a Tesla wireless system were now
themselves proven to be wrong!!   Maybe I am a dreamer, since I believe
that a better, more efficient system can be put into place.   But I
sincerely believe that Tesla knew of a better way to produce free energy
for all.  Those of you in California/Chicago/NYCity this summer will soon
be crying for relief from your paid electrical burden.  And soon, all of
us will be seeking some relief from our electrical utility bills.   Tesla
may have been an idealist with his vision of free power for all, but I
for one agree 100% with Tesla,since he knew the greed of man and the
almighty dollar..... Tesla knew how Edison and his lackeys would contort
and ripoff all people as long as they could keep free power a secret.....
Perhaps the time is nigh to move on into a different era and provide
light and comfort for all!       And please Terry, do not tell me this
post is not relevant!!!!   Too many have jumped against my Free Power
Tesla posts, degrading my posts simply because I do not have a college
degree.  There are many among us whom want these "alternate" writings
posted to the list for all to see, so that they can choose for themselves
the direction they may choose to take! It would not be a true 'Tesla"
list otherwise!!!   Al.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.