Re: Experiments \ Fun with TC's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Materials needed:

Tesla Coil (duh)
Coathanger (only if you dont have a breakout point on your toroid)
CD (one of those AĜL trial CDs)

Bend the coathanger so it can sit over your toroid with a straight part out
Put the breakoutpoint or hanger through the CD hole an let it hang   (or give
it a spin :-) )
Power up!
I haven't tried this yet but I've heard of people getting the CD to burn cool

Jonathon Reinhart
hometown.aol-dot-com/kidd6488/tesla_main.html