Re: A verticle book stacking!! or Re: Extending Streamer ReachPart 2

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

if you want controlled lightning, you might try fine wires (invisible at a
distance) suspended by monofilament.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Robert Loeb by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <loeb-at-kuentos.guam-dot-net>