Re: the finger of God

Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

> I'm just running it for about .5 seconds at a time, with minutes in
between
> runs, so I'm sure it will live. Thanks for the info though....I'll have to
> forget that idea of a giant JL :)

No way... If you ballast your tranny then you could theoretically build a
massive JL!!! Limit it so it runs at maybee 7.5KW and give it a whirl! (If
youve got a camera then post some pics for me too - i am a JL lover!!! )

Have fun!
Jason