Re: the finger of God

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/20/01 5:51:10 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

http://www.nex-dot-net/kilroy/david
to see a 100,000V/3KVA x-ray transformer in
> action on a Jacob's ladder.

> I also note the interesting safety aspect of having to reach through the
> Jacob's ladder to reach the fire extinguisher..

Hi all,

I would think/ hope that I (or anyone else on this list for that
matter) would have enough sense to turn the main power switch
OFF before reaching for the fire extinguisher ll:-O  Maybe I should
add a safety footnote to that page, saying do NOT reach for the
fire extinguisher while the JL is ON :-)

David Rieben