Re: Regulated Magnet Wire?

It doesn't seem realistic to me either, that's why it tripped me up so much.
Think of all the things that use magnet wire, how can it possibly be
regulated? Radio$hack is still carrying it, so I don't know what to think.
I'm hoping someone on the list will know more.

I contacted SuperiorEssex Wire and Cable today about the donation of the
wire for the next 2 coils, and possibly a long-term corporate sponsorship
for the Group, they made no mention of it, and I asked for a LOT of cable (2
spools of 16 at 5fFt and 2 spools of 12 at 10kFt each).

I also got 20' of 12" pipe donated today :) We're gonna wind both coils
BEFORE we cut the pipe into sections, that way each secondary is an EXACT
duplicate.

duck
geek-1