Re: Are Monster Toploads Really Needed?

Hi Al,

There was nothing on the schematic identifying why you are able to acheive
the same sparklengths
with or without top load (as far as I could tell). But, there is a lot of
information still needed.
What would help are numbers for seconadary turns, winding dimensions, wire
size, primary dimensions,
tuning for top load as well as w/o top load, terminal sizes, etc.. That's
the type of information
needed by the list.

Take care,
Bart A.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "albert hassick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>