Re: winding motors

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-gwydion.woozle-dot-org>

i have a small motor that is like 2 rpm and one that is 4. the problem is
they only have a small 1/4 inch stub that comes out of them. how would i
use that to hook up to a 5/16 rod thats holding the coil?

-matt