From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 10:01 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: spark gap muffler?

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

Has anyone invented such a thing?

Basically, I'm wondering if there's any way to make a silent or somewhat
quiet spark gap for a medium to high power coil.  I'm currently using a
static gap, but would consider other designs.

	- Bill V.