Re: Sync RSG instability

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi John and all,
I have completed my phase adj. circuit and have used a timing light to see
the phase
in sync. However I'm reluctant to hook everything up to the coil and apply
the power
if there is the possibility that when I go to adjust the phase that it
reaches this not so "sweet spot". The system consists of two 35kv .03
Maxwells for .06 and 4 15/60's.
Is there a way to set the variac to a position as such that my system doesn't
go
nuclear?

Thanks,

Mike Church, (CHURCHMON)-at-aol