Re: Corby

Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

DuncKs ;)

I got some good snaps from corby... Ill put then up on the website as soon
as I can find the cable for the digital camera :)

I also have to admire henry's coil... I was amazes that a bit of bogroll
tube and some copper lighting wire could actuallt produce 6" sparks, (and
that their fearsome gap could cook lego men, abd was quenched with bread :)

Great day all,
Jason