Michigan Teslathon

Let me begin by reminding you all that I have no concept what the heck I'm
doing and I'm making up the rules on this one as I go along.

I have had a few people (Jason being the most recent) write me and mention
that they would like to see a Teslathon at Sigma-6.

I think that June-30-2001 would be a great time to hold it. If you would
like to attend, let me know. The Group is locate in Kalamazoo Michigan
(about 1 hour south of Grand Rapids). I only ask that everyone who attends
do something to help the Group in some way, be it donate a couple bucks, or
buy a shirt, or whatever you feel you can do. I have a 200A/22VAC-1Ph
service (though the 3phase may be finished by then) and all the space we
could ever need. I'm sure we can work out power/grounding issues with no
problems.

Who would like to help organise this?

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1