RE: Rotary gap safety - RE: spark gap muffler?

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi All

With the following formula, you can reproduce the table below.

v = (Pi)wd/1056 where v = tangential velocity, w = RPM, d = diameter of
disc, and Pi = 3.14159.

Godfrey Loudner