Re: Help with antique plans

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Dan,

I looked up "cigar-box Tesla Coil" on www.google-dot-com and got two hits.
There are apparently two places where this article appeared - first in
Popular Science Magazine and 5 years later in a book of articles previously
published in Popular Science".

The article was originally written by T. Diers, and was first published in
Popular Science January, 1946 Volume 148, pages 190 to 194.

Even better, it apparently also appears in a hardcover book published by
Popular Science in 1951 (and possibly 1952?) called "TV and Radio Manual,
Everybody's Television and Radio Handbook" AND this book is available on
the used book market!

Search for the title "Everybody's Television and Radio Handbook" on Addall
to find out which dealers stock this book:
http://used.addall-dot-com

Good luck, and happy reading!

-- Bert --
--