Re: AAAAAAAH! (tsg problems)

Hi Robert,

For now, remove the resistors and see if you can get the hei to trigger
without them. Also, did you
hook the resistors up "across" the mains? I think the write up showed this
and I believe we decided
it shouldn't be across the mains but in-line on the output leg of the
lutron. If I'm mistaken here,
please someone, correct me. If I'm right, did the write up get updated?

Bart
--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Robert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<obiwan1186-at-sunflower-dot-com>