Re: PVC and oil, mmc enclosures

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

Jonathan,
I use Vector (perf) board to mount the caps and the 10 meg bleeders. I use
the GE snubbers. The leads are passed thru the board, and bent and soldered
on the back side of the board. I also pass the resistor leads under the
soldered cap leads
and solder them in place across each capacitor. Two or three caps have blown
in the
more than a year since I have been using them. It is easy to just cut the
leads on the blown
cap/ resistor and solder a new one in place. Vector board is the name of the
manufacturer. You can get it at  Allied or Newark. Radio Shack also sells
perf board.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman