Re: New table top coil

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi Gary

In a word - neat!  Did you set up with a Variac or was it truly a case
of "plug'n'go"?

What's the red wire running away from the equipment in the second
picture?

I've been holding off starting construction of a coil due to being
"shed-less", but this sounds like something that I could build on the
verandah and run in the house...

Cheers

Matthew Smith