GE run cap question

Original poster: "Steve White by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <slwhite-at-zeus.ia-dot-net>

I have a number of GE motor run caps which I plan to use for various purposes
such as RSG phase shifting and pole pig PFC. Each of these capacitors is a can
which actually contains 2 capacitors. One is 10 uF and the other is 45 uF. One
connection is common between the 2 caps. I would like to parallel the 2
internal caps to allow each can to yield 55 uF. Is there any problem with this?
Both internal caps are rated at 370 VAC. I would then like to parallel several
of the cans so that in effect, I would be paralleling a group of 10 uF and 45
uF caps.