NST Grounding

Original poster: "Erik Kettenburg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <missyrat-at-pacbell-dot-net>

I building a coil with an NST 12kv/30ma and I'm wondering if I should ground
the NST to my 6ft grounding rod that my 2ndary is gonna be grounded to or if I
should ground it to the AC ground, also should I use safety gaps on the NST and
spark gap and if so how do I know how big (space in gap) to make those
Can a strike rail and farday cage be grounded to the same rod as the secondary?
Thanx
Erik