Geek Group Moving Sale

The Geek Group is moving in the next month or so into our new Kalamazoo
facility, an all new lab with never before seen luxories such as HEAT! We
are currently launching a moving sale to make the move a bit easier. We have
tons (literally tons) of High Voltage and related goodies going up for sale.
Most of what we're selling will be heavy things that we don't particualrly
care to move, as well as our surplus of X-ray transformers. Anyone seriously
interested in getting some new goodies should email me at
info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org asap. I have some large insulators, transformers, and
assorted otehr goodies. If you're in the Michigan area stop by and I'll give
you the nickel tour and you can make offers on whatever you like, I'll even
pallet the stuff for you on the spot. Anyone that can't make the trip, I'll
be putting pics and prices on the website, and also some eBay stuff as well.
We're selling a huge variety of stuff, mainly our surplus (things like a
cubic meter crate of VCRs that we got when we only needed 4).

Have fun!

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek