From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 9:51 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: 833's

Original poster: "David Speck by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dspeck-at-relex-dot-com>

John,
I checked the specs for the RK 65 tubes, vs. the 833a's

Parameter 833A RK-65
Plate current, Class C 400 mA 200 mA
Power output, watts 635 watts 380 watts
Plate voltage 2500 2500

Unless I'm reading the data wrong, it seems that an 833a is worth about two
RK-65s.  Any comments?
Dave

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"