Re: My variac bites =0

Hi Jason,

RF may be getting back to the variac.  This may be due to the secondary of
the coil not being grounded well enough.

You can attach the variac frame to a small extra ground rod.  That will
drain the voltage too.

It is also possible that your body is close enough to the coil that "you"
are picking up the high voltage RF fields.  Touching the variac is just
like touching the ground.  Only moving further back really helps that.

Cheers,

	Terry