RE: flexible aluminum... ugh

Original poster: "Kevin Weaver by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kweaver-at-vvm-dot-com>

Hi all,

	I am wondering if someone were setup to spin aluminum toroids. What would
be the optimal dimensions for let's say a 2" coil, 4" coil and 6" coil of
average height putting aside that gawd awful dryer duct :) ... and would
there be any takers ?