Re: Rotary spark gaps

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

Greg,

 Don't do it, I had a HDPE disk that ran fine up to about 5kva, then melted
at the electrode insertion points after that.

Regards

 Robin

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>