Fustrated medium coiler

Original poster: "pjj by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jjenkins-at-satx.rr-dot-com>

Alright i know i have a lot of weak links in my tank

1 - i'm using 2 mot's 2ndaries are in a series primiaries in parrell (blows
breakers easy)

My primary was 1/2 apart i shrunk it to 1/4 inch distance

i tried my SW cap which is small (.005 uf yes .00) i also tried to a .91 uf
micro wave cap (makes the spark gap LOUD)

spark gap is just a single gap till it fires (hard with a MOT)

2ndary is 22ga. wound tight on 2 1/2" PVC for 24 inches (is that to long?)

With this thing i get nothing no corona no break out nothing

any advise is appriciated