Re: Atlantic Leap

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 11/25/01 10:47:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> > Where do I sign up? Just the other day in my history class the teacher said
>
> > something praising Marconi for inventing the radio (He had no idea what
> > trouble he was getting into ;0) I took up the rest of the hour exchanging
> > useless dates and quotes with him, in the end I did subside due to the
> threat
> >
> > of a detention................But you all know what I'm putting on the test
>
> > ;0)
> >
> > 73,Kc0Ion,"Ion-Boy"
> >

> Might should bring some documentation to back up your answers and attach them
>
> to the test...
> Mike

There were newspaper articles published after the court awarded the radio
patents to Tesla.  I am not sure where you would find copies however.

Ed Sonderman