From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 8:52 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Attaching Toroid to Secondary

Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>

I'm thinking of heating a nut and melting it right into my plastic end cap
(being careful to not break through it, of course). Then I can attach a bolt
my toroid and screw it right into the nut.

The problem I see with this is that the height of the toroid won't be
adustable, and I'm not sure how I'd attach the secondary wire.

How do all you guys attach your toroids to your secondaries?

Thanks,
Patrick.