Re: Pink Plasma

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

> I have no idea what pressure was in the jar.  I just boiled and capped
> it as I described on my web page.

Well i like it and i think i will be trying it out as soon as i get a
coil setup again (too many projects going at once here?)
Did you boil it until all water was gone before capping?
I wonder if a smaller type coil system could be remote run with a
transmission lead extending to the jar? It would be neet to just see the
jar full of pink plasma seemingly coming from nowhere.
Or maybe rig up a electrode ball inside the jar using balled up copper
pot scrubber attached to a rod coming from the lid, This would be like a
pink plasma globe being driven by a tc, real cool. Would the addition
of, say, ammonia to the water give different colors? Or concentrated
salt water on a Q-tip to write out "happy new year" or something on the
inside of the jar? (I'm just ramble thinking now)
Take care,
Marc M.