Re: rotary gaps

In a message dated 11/26/01 11:49:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

===
I have various rotary gap photos at my website at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page3.html

You probably want to run 120 bps synchronous if you want
the longest possible sparks.  This will depend on the size of
your capacitor.

John