1st light from pjj

Original poster: "pjj by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jjenkins-at-satx.rr-dot-com>

ok i'm worked out some bugs namely the MOT and replaced with an acuired NST
(9-30), need to make a freq filter, I understand why but my question is how
long of runs do i have to worry about befor i melt my secondary windings in the
nst?

2. i tightened the primary to 1 inch clerence around the secondary

with a breakout toward the garage door i get 12" sparks

thank you for all your help BTW i dont plan on stopping yet :)