From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 4:56 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RQ Spark Gap Design Question

Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>

I'm going to be powering my coil with a 15kv/30ma NST, initially, but I want
to upgrade that in the future as I have several.

So, how should I design my RQ-style spark gap? How many copper pieces should
I use, and what spacing would be best? Will any of the TC programs calculate
this?

Thanks,
Patrick.