Re: Building the Primary Coil

Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>

My question was more meant to address the issue of how people make their
spacings on whatever they use to space the turns. I'm really bad with
"visualizing" construction plans. If you have say, 4 supports, you don't
just drill equally aligned holes up the supports do you? In order for it to
spiral, won't each supports' holes have to be offset from the previous
one???

Sorry if this is a really simple question. I just cannot picture this in my
head....

Thanks,
Patrick.