Re: Copper tube for Primary

It's also available in 50 and 100 foot coils. Usually in a flat cardboard
box.  If Home Depot doesn't carry it (I'd be surprised if they didn't..),
then the other chains (Orchard Supply Hardware in So Cal) certainly do.

A plumbing distributor would certainly have longer lengths.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>