RE: SW bottle caps

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Hi All,

Terry has a good point there.  When I was building my first coil I used a
pair of SW bucket caps for a variety of reasons.  The adjustability that
Terry has already stated, as well as they are very cheap, self healing and
won't hold a charge once power is removed.  Sure, once I got my tax rebate
check I ordered Geek caps, but if that money hadn't come in I would probably
still be using my SW caps.  And for someone that needs a visual as to how a
cap works, they're good for that too.

Just my opinion,

Mark Stolz
G-2 #1049