Re: SW bottle caps

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi list,

An other thing positive for salt water caps is you get used to
them you learn from them and when you finally got a MMC you are
less prone to make mistake and blow your caps but mostly you are
shock by the difference in your streamer at same power, you will
understand what is a lousy cap ;-)))

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>